Wednesday, November 8, 2017
8 AM – 5 PM
Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport
6575 S Country Club Road
Driving Ultimate Project Performance™ is an intensive, one-day program specifically designed to build an individualized Project Leadership Improvement Platform™ that Project Management Professionals (PMPs), Project Managers and Business Unit Managers can utilize to achieve Ultimate Project Performance.
The primary goal of Driving Ultimate Project Performance™ is to assist the high-potential managers in systematically developing a personalized platform that he or she can confidently use to make the transformation from outstanding Project Manager to outstanding Project Leader and to reach the level of career advancement.
Driving Ultimate Project Performance™ is based on the powerful, new book, “The Official Leadership Checklist and Diary for Project Management Professionals” and the newly published and acclaimed “Seven Habits of Successful Project Leaders.”
Click Here for details on program modules and professional development tools used in this special program.
The program uses four highly interactive training modules along with some state-of-the-art professional development tools—all specifically designed and facilitated to generate the transformational outcomes required to quickly move high achieving Project Management Professionals to the next level of project leadership.
The fast-paced, full-day, workshop is facilitated by subject matter experts with extensive project leadership and self-development insight and experience.
The Program Participants will leave the workshop with a “Platform” to launch four individualized and self-guided activities which will significantly elevate his or her leadership presence and influence on any size or type project. The Project Leadership Improvement Platform™ uniquely strengthens a successful Project Manager’s toolkit with the strategic addition of project-specific leadership skills and practices. All Participants will also have access to one-on-one professional coaching for up to six-months after the workshop to help with the completion of the activities and program success.
Driving Ultimate Project Performance™ has been described by many as one of the most distinctive, demanding and career changing programs available today.
THIS IS A WORKSHOP WILL TRANSFORM YOUR CAREER AND YOUR LIFE.
- All Participants will be required to complete a set of pre-workshop exercises.
- All Participants will leave the workshop armed with a well-vetted Personal Action Plan (PAP).
- Program includes one month of complimentary Professional Coaching to support PAP implementation.
- Due to the intensive natural of this Program, seating is limited to only 20 participants.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS SPECIAL EVENT
Project Management Professionals (PMPs), Project Managers, Program Managers, Business Managers and Functional Managers seeking to grow professionally and career advancement within the next six months.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
Today’s complex projects require true “project leadership” to succeed. Research by the Project Management Institute and industry experts have concluded that leadership competence is not an optional project management skill, but a key part of being a successful and respected Project Manager. Mastering Project Leadership is now a key driver in personal and organizational success.
Having a well-thought-out plan of action to make the transformation from outstanding Project Manager to outstanding Project Leader is imperative. The plan must address your actions as well as the actions of other who you need to get you to that next level.
As a Program Participant you will:
- Develop the action plan you will use as the platform to build on current strengths and eliminate/minimize weaknesses.
- Develop the action plan you will use as the platform to avoid future “on the job” communications mishaps and to strategically utilize “micro-messaging” as an effective Leadership tool.
- Develop the action plan you will use as the platform to obtain and benefit from a strategic mentor relationship within the next six months.
- Develop the action plan you will use as the platform to permanently remove all personal obstacles, elevate your leadership influence and routinely drive ultimate project performance. View List of All Workshop Objectives
Join Richer Life Associates, Earl Cobb and Jim Grigsby as they lead and facilitate this unique program. They will also coordinate the follow-on professional coaching sessions. They are the authors of “The Official Leadership Checklist and Diary for Project Management Professionals” and have the industry knowledge, proven leadership success and present-day coaching and training tools required to assist you in driving your ultimate project performance and enhancing your professional success.
EARL COBB has had a distinguished 34 year career in Fortune 100, Mid-Market and Venture companies as a Systems Engineer, Program/Project Manager, Management Executive and Technology Executive. He has held senior management positions with Motorola, The Reynolds & Reynolds Company and Wells Fargo Bank. Read More
JIM GRIGSBY has over 20 years healthcare financial management experience and founded Jim Grigsby Consulting to implement solutions to that improve revenue cycle efficiency and results. Jim climbed the healthcare finance management ladder from collector to Director of Patient Financial Services. Read More
Registration Fee for Full-Day Program, including all Program Materials and Lunch: $597.00 (Registration ends on November 1, 2017)
Reduced Early Online Registration Fee: $397.00 (Must register prior to October 8, 2017)
Wednesday, November 8, 2017 8 AM – 5 PM Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport 6575 S Country Club Road Tucson, Arizona
– Lunch and On-Site Registration Begins at 7:00 AM – Seating is limited to only 20 participants. – Event registration will be strictly “first come, first serve.”